Low Disk Space Warning
When the space of your hard disk is low, Windows will usually give "low disk space" warning on the system tray. This warning sometimes disturbs us. To stop this warning from appearing, do the following steps:
- Click Start - Run.
- Type "regedit".
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer.
- On the right window of registry editor, right-click the empty space.
- Choose New - DWORD Value.
- Type the value name "NoLowDiskSpace" and press Enter.
- Right-click the new key you've made and choose Modify.
- On the Value Data type the number "1".
- Press OK.
- Restart your computer.
Please u check manually if there are not respons!